Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 9, 2019

Art Creator Expo! And Morris Gapachon Haul!

Last weekend was held in Seibu Shibuya the Art Creator Expo.
This Exposition gathered several artists creating characters. There was a lottery for particular goodies and a general sale.
I went there on the Sunday which was the second day of the event and a lot of the booths had their items already sold out. It was a great opportunity for people to interact with artists and to get some pictures.

Here is my video of the event:


At the event were present people like, just to name a few:
Hinatique, the creator of Morris the cat with antlers. You can check the video I made at her solo expo:



 
0313, the creator of Zero. You can check the video I made at her solo expo:


And a video of live painting: 

Mames Chani, the creator of the cat jambutton.



Hinomoto, the creator of Denshitako.





A lot of those artists have characters in the VAG (Vinyl Artist Gacha). After touring the event, I went to the gachapon machines to get some of the latest releases on pre-sell. I especially wanted the Morris from the VAG series 20. They have 5 mini series for each VAG series and 3 of them for the VAG series 20 are of Hinatique's character, Morris. One of the mini series was already sold out but I managed to get some of the two others, including a complete Ghost Morris series. I also got my first Kinora.



 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment