Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday Travel 17: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to the first Tuesday Travel post. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire.


About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week

“We don't have a disagreement, Sahel, you do and you disagree about me, who I am, what I do, how I do it.”
“That's so childish,” Sahel said.
“You have no respect for what I feel and what I need,” Brownie said.
“You need a reality check, you are choosing magic over me, you have been to hell and back to get me and now you are throwing all away to feed an addiction you don't need,” Sahel said.
“I'm no addicted to magic, far from it,” Brownie said. “I'm learning about it, and I'm learning about myself.”
“You are in denial,” Sahel said.
“It doesn't change anything, I'm going,” Brownie answered.
She turned around to take care of another waffle. She wanted to cry but there wasn't anything to cry about. The way he was treating her, that wasn't what she wanted in a relationship. That was supposed to be love as Sahel saw it but it wasn't. She couldn't decide when things had starting to go so wrong between them but after they drunk that potion, he had never been the same. She had changed too, the fear at creeped up on her from the many times she had died because of her association with him and with magic. Maybe that was the same with him, maybe he already knew that she was going to die but that wasn't an excuse for what is lack of trust was doing to her.
Sahel stood up and move forward so that the table wasn't separating them anymore.
“You're not going anywhere, you can't go anywhere, that's so selfish and irresponsible,” Sahel said.
Brownie looked at him, her eyes were harsh.
“I'm done, ok” Brownie said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment