Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 223: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


Torsti spread his wings dripping water all around him on the floor while walking out of the bathroom naked.
“Not having a bath towel as other inconvenient than just being wet,” he said.
Odeon threw him a blanket.
“Just dry yourself and use that while taking care of your clothes,” he said.
Torsti grabbed it and laugh passing a hot hand all around his body.
“You should go to, you'll feel better,” he said.
“I'll go in a minute,” Odeon answered. The all time he hadn't quit his post hidden behind the curtain looking at the demons in the street.
“Anything interesting?” Torsti asked.
“Hunters,” Odeon answered.
Torsti came closer to the window to take a look at them himself, grabbing his hammer on the way.
“Go take a shower and wash the clothes, I'll keep an eye on them.
“What if I don't have time to finish showering?” Odeon answered.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment