Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday Travel 13: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to the first Tuesday Travel post. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire.


About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week

“I'm making waffles.” She wasn't going to make it easy. Yes, she had said she would go to hell and back for him and she had already done it. She might even do it again if she needed too. And yes, he had gone to hell and back for her too but was that really what you could base a relationship on? Being together for the crisis but when was the last time they had a normal date, a normal day together? She couldn't remember. He was doing his things and she was doing hers which he mostly disapproved of and then there was a crisis and they would gather and help each other and the love would rise well except last time when he basically told her to stay home, again.
“Seriously, we need to talk,” he said.
“Then start and I'll listen,” she answered.
“I know what you did with Kallisto and Seti's baby sister, gods above!”
The waffle was ready and Brownie turned around putting down her cup of tea slowly to take it out of the machine. She added a ladle of batter to make a second one. She waited for Sahel to elaborate but as he didn't she keep going putting strawberry jam on her waffle and turned around eating it.
“I told you not to do magic, why did you have to bring Seti's sister into it as well?”
“Well, first of all, you don't tell me not to do things.”
“I did and we agreed it was bad and putting you in danger,” Sahel said rising his arms above his head and letting them down as if to hammer the table except they fell on his side instead.
“You tell me what you want me to do and I don't have to obey,” Brownie said. “Just like you asked if I needed help, I asked you to take care of the water, when you didn't I did it myself.”
“That's totally different, I didn't put my life or someone else's life in danger,” Sahel said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment