Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 219: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Well, admit that his human could break enough of the air molecules and rearrange them the way you do. Do you believer she could make enough of them, organized in particular order to create a demon alive, and with as much power as Sahel?” Azazel continued. He was starting to make his point clear but still Sahel couldn't believe him entirely.
“I was small at the time and all you need is to create DNA and replicate,” he said.
“Well, so you are telling me that she created an entirely functioning cell with the 48 chromosomes and it multiplied in what, let's said, few minutes to create you?” Azazel said.
“Said like this it does sound super weird,” Evalynn acknoledge. She wasn't much into it, she didn't care much how Sahel was born, he was still here.
“Isn't it 46, chromosomes?” Sahel asked.
“Oh come on, damn it Sahel, you are a demon, ok? Not a human. They have 46, we have 48. And that's another point. I doubt your human actually knew that too.”
“Maybe she could still do it, I don't know, thinking about another demon she knew,” Sahel said.
“I seriously doubt it,” Azazel answered.
“But I'm not the only one magically born, Torin is too,” Sahel said in his defense.
“Torin who?” Azazel asked.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment