Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thursday Fiction 216: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


During the first semester, Amy had new friends in her classes but only in the classes she didn't share with Tamara. Two of them including her lab partner dropped out. Seeing how she always complained about that girl being useless I thought that would help her with perspective too.
"That girl made it through two years of medicine and she couldn't go through biology. Medicine is supposed to be ten time harder, how am I supposed to go through this?" Amy asked at the end of her first lab class when I met her for lunch.
It was an question for which I didn't have an answer so I pretended I was in another one and made it up.
"One experiment at a time, one lecture at a time, with a lot of reading."
"Very funny!" Amy said without laughing at all.
We had stopped reading for a while. Between the tutorials to prepare before having them in case we would be throw to the sharks aka sent to the black board to solve the problems in front of the entire classes, between memorizing formulas for the class and my usual other topic reading, I didn't really have much time to get through reading textbooks all at once and Amy, well she needed company to get at it. Sometimes it was a bit tiring.
"The salsa classes are starting again tonight," I said.
"I'm not going," Amy answered.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment