Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 214: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Seti can't live without you,” Azazel answered.
Seti pushed him with his elbow.
“That was impressive,” Evalynn said, “the way you got out of here.”
“Yes, that was really good,” the teacher said with a voice cracking more than usual. “May I ask what you saw.”
“It was,” Sahel took a break wondering how to put it, “It was warm and reassuring and then suddenly, it turned like a nightmare.”
“What kind of nightmare? Do you have any particular details about it,” the teacher asked.
“I remember colors, I was in some blue water, I'm not really sure how large it was,” Sahel started.
“The sea of creation,” Azazel interrupted but the teacher raised his hand to stop it.
“Then my eyes were force open and there was a tube in my nose and a tube in my mouth,” Sahel said, “I was seeing images that I couldn't recognize, I couldn't move. I was scared. Then a strong light hit me in the chest and I decided I wanted out. It was warm and not painful but I didn't think I could bear more, I'm sorry,” Sahel said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment