Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thursday Fiction 187: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.

Alex opened the door and appeared right on my face. He had read eyes as if he either didn't sleep much or if he had been crying even though I couldn't picture him cry.
"Oh right and here is the good friend who wants to have all the knowledge in the world in a minute as if that was possible. I thought you were smarter than that," he said.
"Excuse me?"
"Leave her out of this, Alex," Amy yelled.
Alex shrugged his shoulders and walked pass me. So far so good, he seemed to have decided to keep annoying me just when I was feeling a bit better about him. Fanny had said that I love Fin but that he couldn't be involved with this. I guess that also mean that I could be friend with Alex but that I would have to keep him far away from everything study related, great and easy when we were classmates and that was almost his only topic of conversation.
"He called our parents," Amy said slowly sitting on her bed once he was out of ear reached.
"Is it that bad?"
"They asked him to tell me to call them back and they were apparently very annoyed with me," Amy said. "I don't want to call them back but they might call Alex again if I don't and that would give him more justification to yell at me."




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment