Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday Fiction 186: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Because you wouldn't," he said. "I don't want to be blame for your failure again. I'm the boy I have to watch out for you that's what's going on, you are the family baby who can't do anything by herself and I need to be perfect at all time."
"You are the perfect one and I'm the failure and you can have everything you want and I have to pretend it's ok that they favor you because you are mummy's baby boy and you can do no wrong."
"How far are you from the truth I can't believe it?"
"This is how I feel! I don't care what you think is true you have no say about my feelings and you had no rights to go rat on me to mummy and daddy."
"You shouldn't have taken all those extra classes you can't deal with," Alex said.
"I can deal with them, you just wait. But that's not the problem, my problem is that you are a rat you can't hold your mouth shut about other people's life and you have to go around and spoil everything, that's my problem. I'll do what I want and I don't care a bit about what you think."
"It's my problem when I'm the one who is blamed for it, they asked me ten time already why I didn't stop you, they said I should have known better."
"Because you called them Alex. You didn't have to, you could have pretend all along that everything was fine and they you didn't know, would that have been so hard for you," Amy said. "Is the only way for you to feel good about yourself to get me in trouble? don't you think it's enough that they parade you proudly to their friends while I'm just the daughter they have problem with and who future they are scared about?"
"I'm so done talking to you Amy, you never get it, it's always about you, you, you and your selfish behavior."



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment