Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thursday Fiction 183: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


 Let's start right where we left off last week.

And there was a lot of really good me around, one of them was even a mechanical expert suddenly become a spaceship captain. Once again, I found myself competing with Michelle. She had kicked me out of her body after I had gotten Tucker to prison. She was dealing with the cool stuff which I was felt to do people relationship. I too wanted to investigate the sabotage. I clung at the boiler's handle a little too hard and turned it on again while pouring water. My cup overflowed and I almost burned myself.
"Are you all right?" Amy asked.
"Yes, I just need all that knowledge to be mine, as fast as possible because not having it is driving me nuts."
"Can I, use your bed?" Amy asked. "I'll just read too but I'm afraid I'll give up if you're not here to show me the example."
"Then let's go back to the torture chamber," I said.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment