Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thursday Fiction 175: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


 Let's start right where we left off last week.

"After me, that would be you captain," Fanny said.
"You can't go down there," Lieutenant Fin said.
"Watch me," I said. "And stay with your sister and make sure you both stay alive. Has someone taste your food if necessary."
"You've gotta be kidding me," Lieutenant Fin said.
"That's not a way to talk to your captain," I answered winking at him, "and that's an order."
I walked toward the door. Just having my girls with me somehow made me feel empowered.
"You're Frederique, right?" Debby asked when we were alone in the corridor.
"Yes, but how can you tell?" I asked.
"The way you stand is different," Debby said, "You don't move quite the same."
"Oh, I never thought about that do you think anyone else can notice," I said.
"For them to notice, they would need to know that you can do what you can do," Clara said.
"You've got a point," I said.
There were always people in the corridor. I needed to look like I was guiding the girls to the second engine room but I had no idea where it was in the first place. This was crazy. And the only persons I could talk to about whatever my travel was were just next to me and I had so many questions I couldn't ask.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment