Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday Fiction 174: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Not without my eye and my crew is a bit shaken," Amy said.
"And she needs rest," Fin said entering the room followed by my girls.
"How are you holding up?" I asked them ignoring him.
Seriously I knew Fanny needed rest. I knew it more than anyone, I was in the hospital in semi-shock not an hour ago.
"We already discussed all the possibilities captain and..." Clara started but Debby pushed her with her elbow.
"Oh, you're back," Clara said.
"What are you talking about?" Lieutenant Fin asked.
"Yeah, and a bit confused, wanna give me a head up?" I asked the girl still ignoring him.
"Bad guys took one of our engine," Clara said.
"Looks like it. Any idea what to do about it," I asked.
"Just get to Antares as fast as possible and try to stay alive in the process," Debby said.
"The second part seems highly compromised," Fanny answered.
"I need you to go through the data base and find me the pilot, Fanny," I said.
"That's the least I can do," Fanny answered with a smile.
"I want an assessment of the damage and I want to know everything you need to fix it. Who is the best mechanics on board?" I asked. 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment