Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday Fiction 171: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Fanny..." Fin interrupted.
"Lieutenant, you interrupt her one more time and I'll have you banned from this room, you hear me, please Fanny, continue," I said.
"I saw commandant Tucker enter the second machine room earlier today. It was unusual, higher officer never enter the machine room, too noisy, too dirty... So I followed. You know how I feel about him, I just can't look at him without wanting to vomit on his shining shoes."
I sure knew the feeling Tucker wasn't my favorite person on the ship either.
"Well, he was not alone, there was a woman with him."
"Do you know who it was?"
"I'm not sure but she was wearing a pilot outfit," Fanny said.
"Lieutenant Fin, get Clara and Debby here immediately," I said.
"Captain," Fin said looking at me.
He was exasperating, I didn't have time to play games, I didn't know how long I was going to stay in Michelle's body and damn I needed information. I stared back at him until he finally stood up and leave.






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment