Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Milo from the Alvastaria Steampunk Series, doll review (with video)

Today, I'm opening Milo, the fifth character in the Alvastaria series. 
He arrived quite some times ago so I guess it's about time I give him some freedom. He has a very detail outfit and looks a bit more steampunk than the others. He has a very awesome outfit and particular eye shape that I haven't seen in an azone doll before. 
I really like this series, especially because they are steampunk but also because they have such unique faces. 
Milo is a collaboration between Azone and Ayaka, Victorian Circus. You can check her instagram here. She currently has two dolls at the azone store for the Azone Boys Doll event. 

Here is the video

And here are some pictures





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment