Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thursday Fiction 161: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


I turned few more pages.
"I thought the therapy would do her good and now she is beaming. The psychologist told her that it's genetic. She always thought she was just more tidy than normal people but I told her she needed a psy because she had an obsessive compulsive disorder and that I had trouble to deal with the cleaning and my school work. It took me months to get her to agree. But today, she was told it's genetic and she is telling me I'm the same, that I just don't know it yet. That I will have an extraordinary clean house and that my children will call me crazy to and force me to see a psy. That it's all my fault. She is driving me nuts. I thought it would help but it's just getting worse. Genetic for her means something she has no control over and justifies not trying to get better."




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment