Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday Fiction 160: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


That was scary. I flipped few more pages back.
"She wants me to clean the house. I haven't have time to study for my test yet. It's Sunday night and she wants me to help clean the house again. I spend Saturday organizing all the grocery like she wants them, by shape and alphabetical order and then colors. Now she had emptied the cupboard on the kitchen table because it was messy and needed to be organized again. 
We ate, that's what happened. We ate so there is one color of grocery missing so the grocery can't be organize by color anymore, we need to organize them by shape again. It will take me forever and she also had the plate and glasses out and as they are out they will need to be cleaned and dried and then the clothes will need washing and drying and to be aligned properly. She is driving me crazy."






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment