Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Snippet 162: Blue Angel (Mid Week Tease)


This excerpt is part of MidWeekTease, don't forget to go and check the other authors when you're done here, the links are below the excerpt.









Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.




“I'm changing into a crow, is that even possible for an angel? Am I really an angel? Because I truly don't feel like one. I don't want to be nice to just anyone, I don't want to help everyone in need, I don't want to be what the sacred texts say I should be. Because I know that deep inside, none of the angels I ever met really are all that nice and well behaved.” He sighed deeply. He knew he needed to keep himself in check, at least for the next few days and he knew who he also needed to avoid.

He stayed sitting a little bit more, his thoughts wondering as usual. It was as if they could never be stopped. He didn't make any sense to himself, he didn't know why he was doing what he did. He was worried about the house. He was worried that what was happening in the Demon World, the stolen souls was going to come back straight at it while he was away.

“I shouldn't be worried about a demon, Sahel will be just fine,” he though standing up and dragging himself to his bed. But it wasn't really about Sahel, it was more about everyone else. It was more a very selfish thought which had been turning in his head ever since the demon appeared in his house. If something bad was to happened, if something really bad happened in his house he didn't have anywhere else to go, nor did the other. He lay down on the bed on his side resting his heavy wings on the soft blanket and closed his eyes. There was no meeting before the following day and he needed to sleep if he wanted his wings to be back to normal. At least when he slept, the world was leaving him alone.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of an angel with self doubt. The fact he has a wicked side makes him all the more appealing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he isn't actually turning into a crow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tease! He really sounds exhausted and makes the reader want to comfort him.

    ReplyDelete