Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Azone Doll Review: Ravi from Alvastaria

En français
Today, I have with me the most recent release in the Alvastaria Series: Ravi.
Alvastaria is a collaboration series between Azone and  Victorian Circus. You can check them on instagram. They have a lot of super adorable custom dolls.
Ravi is the last in the series so far, after Neil, Katie and Meryl. She is the journalist of the group. She has particular red eyes and white grey hair.
I like that her style is a bit different because she also has a rabbit style hat and a more grown up sort of outfit.  

Here is the video


And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, this is exceptionally impressive!
    Nice sharing, cheers.

    ReplyDelete