Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thursday Fiction 153: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"How do you get from alien abduction to world peace?"
"Well not from Alien abduction, from alien existence. Most fighting religions are based on the fact that God, a unique one created the planet and bla bla bla the light and so on. But if there is life on another planet, then this planet is not God's unique little baby, right? If there is life somewhere else in the universe, the theory that God created it all becomes obsolete. If people stop fighting for god and forget that difference there will be a lot less conflict. No more it's us against them politics, everybody will once more be reduced to what we are, just human beings, all the same," Amy said. "So if I can prove that alien exist, if I can find a planet with that sort of parameters to get life over there, then I can get as close as ever humanity has ever been to world peace."
"But what if they don't believe you, what if they think you are lying just to go against their believe?" I asked.
"They will. There is no way to ever convinced everyone but I will know the truth and some people will too. I'm sure they will be huge riots too but in the long run after one hundred years or two hundred years of nonsense when we finally see the light and maybe can go meet the aliens, then they'll stop killing each other. I won't be here to see it, but I will know that I was at the origin of that
process, for the good of all humanity. Or at worse I'll find a viable planet for us for when we are done breaking out this one."






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment