Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Doll Chateau Ela Ant, Bjd Review (with video)

Today, I have a bjd with me, little Ela from Dolls Chateau. 
She arrived just this morning. Her box was in terrible condition but as you can see on the video, she is fine and so is the extra Emi's head that came with her. 


She is my first Doll Chateau ball jointed doll and also my first non-human bjd.
She is a little ant. She is super cute and tiny and I have to say I was scared of breaking her skinny limps when I first got her out of the box. 
I ordered her with a full set so she comes with her wig, full body blush and face up and her sort of hood. She also comes with purple eyes. She has magnet antennas (sorry for saying antler in the video) and the sign of spade on her tail (abdomen).

Here is the video


And here are some pictures





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment