Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Azone Doll Review: Yuta Little Swallow (Otogi no Kuni) (with video)

Today, I'm finally opening Yuta from the Otogi no Kuni series. He came with Aoto as the little Swallow from the happy prince story.
They look very different even though they are basically dressed the same only with very different colors.
I'm very happy that Yuta has such dark hair because all my boys so far have rather light hair color.
I thought he came with black hair and a marine blue outfit at first but it's actually the opposite, very dark blue hair and a black outfit. He has little star on it which is really cool.
He is wearing a hat which Aoto has a crown and he has a coat that separate in two in the back.
I think he still looks really princy.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment