Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thursday Fiction 143: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventure of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


We looked at each other and smiled.
"We're for real," I said.
"I want to get into the astrobiology group," Amy said.
"And you are?" the secretary asked looking at me.
"Happy being a physics major," I answered.
The secretary laughed.
"I guess I can't get out of this paper work," she said. "Here is the form. I'll add it to your folder once you filled it up. What's you name?"
Amy filled up the form and the secretary looked for her folder in several drawer. She was making a lot of noises and she seemed pretty disorganized. She was laughing the all time and chatting us as if we were her long time friends asking about our families and high school and offering advices and mint gum.
"You're lucky you know, if you had waited a few more days, it would have been too late. If you have some friends wanting a change you better tell them to get over here fast," she said as she placed Amy's filled in her folder and handed her her new schedule freshly entered in the university data base.
"I think it's just me," Amy said.
"Have fun with your new classes, I don't know how you manage that amount of things," the secretary said shaking her head.
"I think how much it will annoy my brother every time I want to give up," Amy said making the secretary laugh one last time.
We walked out of the building and toward the second year quantum class.
"I'm going to need textbook," Amy said, "which one do you think I'll hate the most."
"I was going to say organic chemistry but that might be a killer," I answered.
"I'm not sure I can pull it off," Amy said. "I even kept everything my parents made me take when she asked me if I really wanted it."
"You'll be fine, just look at it as your back door, and nobody said that Aliens don't live under their own sea."
"I guess you're right, that could help me find new life conditions for an unknown life form."




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment