Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 6, 2017

Looking For Alaska by John Green (Book Review) Turtles all the Way Down Countdown 1/4 (with video)

As you might now, Turtles all the Way Down, John Green's new book is coming out on the 10th of October so I decided to have a Countdown review of all of John Green's book (The one that are solo written) just before the book comes out. I'll probably not get my book on the 10th but hopefully I'll have it soon enough and be able to review it too.

So I'm starting this Countdown with a review of Looking for Alaska which is by far my favorite of John Green's books and the first I ever read. I read it in a couple of hours. Actually, I was waiting for a friend to get out of class when I read it so I was interrupted but went back to it as soon as I could.
This book is mind-blowingly good. I loved all the characters, they looked so real to me and the story was a lot of fun. I mean yes, it's just teens trying not to be bored but it's just so funny. This book contains a count down which sort of inspired me to do my own Countdown reviews. The main character's little thing is to memorise famous "last words" so it's sort of funny but also very fitting with the story. 






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, i amreading paper towns now, I really love this... Waiting to read his another book which is coming out.

    ReplyDelete