Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 20, 2017

Doll Box Opening and Review: Miu, Blue Bird's Song IV (with video)

Today, I'm reviewing Miu from the Excute 12th series. She is a Blue Bird's song number 4.
There was actually 3 Blue Bird's song Miu before but the last one was a rerelease of Blue Bird's Song version 2. So that's actually 6 dolls in total including this one. Plus the picco version.

I think this one is the cutest of the Blue Bird's Song Miu. She comes with an outfit that matches the one of her big sister Mia from the previous video. I think she is adorable.
She also comes with the new azone excute body which is a lot more posable than the previous one. I will have a video comparison really soon so stay tuned.
She also comes with extra feet which made me super happy. Now she is just going to need pajamas.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment