Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wednesday Snippet: Demon World 138

Welcome to a new part of Demon World unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

  
There was no doubt about it, the hunters had come for him and he knew it.
“That’s the moment when our fate will be decided”, Odeon said calmly.
“I’m so impatient”, Lonan said jumping around.
“Don’t do anything unnecessary”, Torsti answered, “as soon as we can we are out of the battle field.”
“What’s wrong with you? Did you see a ghost?” Lonan answered.
Torsti seized him violently.
“I’m tired of you behaving like a restless kid all the time, it’s time for you to grow up, this world is dangerous and you are not helping you’ll do exactly as I say”, he said shaking him.
“I’ll do what I want, I know better than you what is good for me, I want to enjoy myself again”, Lonan said defying.
Torsti threw him on the floor.
“Deal with him”, he said to Odeon opening the door.
The voice of the demons outside was becoming more and more impatient as the time past. They were all gathered in the room, all the survivor, all except Yue. Odeon walked behind Torsti, Lonan hiding behind them, he had left the door open, he was ready to jump back in the room and to get their bag before leaving after all they always carried all their possessions with them.
“Yue!” the voice of the demon resonated in the room.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment