Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Vlog #83 Utena event (Pullip) + Shopping in Ikebukuro

I went out again. Groove announced that they had an event that started on August 1st at the Animate café in Ikebukuro freaking yesterday. It will finish on October 1st so I just had a few days left do go and decided to go today.

The event is actually the Utena 20th anniversary at Animate café and they have a special Utena menu. And of course they have the Pullip Utena and Anthy on display so I went actually just for that. I took some pictures for you guys but I had some trouble with the plastic case the dolls were in. Then I decided to take the opportunity to go shopping in Ikebukuro so I'm taking you to Mandarake and Tokyu Hand and Dollyteria Closet Child.

Here is the video




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment