Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 17, 2017

Lil'fairy Box Opening and Review: Little Maid Lipu (with video)

Today, I'm starting a new review series of Lil'faireis dolls.
The first series of Lil'fairies that azone made was a series of three little maids. There is Lipu, Erunoe and Vel.
I managed to find all three of them second hand so I will be reviewing them in order.
In this video, I'm reviewing Lipu who was the first lil'fairy character to come out.
The dolls in this first series of lil'fairies come with an lil'fairy helper card. I'm really happy to finally have the cards because there was no cards in the second series.
Lipu is dressed as a maid but if you remove her apron she looks like she is wearing a casual dress. The sleeves are not attached so you can decide to have a winter style dress, or a spring style.
Lipu also comes with a broom and a cleaning sheet.

Here is the video

And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment