Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Figma: Yuki Miku Owl ver. Opening and Review (with video)

Today, I decided to open my figma Yuki Miku Owl version. If you remember I went to Wonfes to get the Yuki Miku Twinkle version Nendoroid and came back home with both the nendoroid and the figma version. The thing is, Good Smile has been making figma and nendoroid of Hatsune Miku in all color for a while and they have very adorable version. So I decided to get a few more. On my list was the Owl version. Since I really liked my first figma of Miku, I decided to get both the nendoroid and the figma of the Owl version. I have to say I don't regret getting the figmas, they are absolutely adorable, they come with so many pieces that they offer a lot of possibilities and are a lot of fun to play with.
I don't know if I'll get other figma, I mean other than the Miku, I might try the Sword are Online since I already have three of the nendoroid to be open and reviewed later and my husband has the figma kirito and Asuna human version. But I haven't decided yet.

This version of Yuki Miku is from 2016. She is a pretty cool doll who seems to be having a lot of fun, that's what attracted me to her. She has skies and a snowboard (I'm calling that a surf in the video a lot, sorry, that's my French coming out.) and of course she is accompanied by her little friend the rabbit Yukine.

Here is the video:


And here are some pictures:



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment