Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Ppinkydolls Miko: Box Opening and Review (with video)

Today let's open Miko. I'm really excited about his doll since I waited so long before finally deciding to order her and then it tooks a lot long than expected for her to come home.
Miko is a bjd by Ppinkydolls. She comes from Greece. She has a sweet face very innocent little girl type like she is always ready to go an play outside.
I ordered her as a birthday present for myself back in November and she arrived only a few days ago. Luckily, she had a pet rabbit with her for the long tip from Europe to Japan.
Now at home she can play with my other Ppinkydols bjd, Soso. 

Here is the video of the box opening. 

And here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment