Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Crochet update: Gengar, Sheep, Mashimaro and More Care bears!

I finally finished a lot of my crochet project! YEAH!! So today we are having a small tour of my recent work.
Actually those were started back around Christmas time. The gengar had been missing a face, the sheep didn't have eyes, the bear were in pieces because I didn't have stuffing to fill them up in shape. So I started with putting all the pieces all together, then I added the details to the bears and I finished with giving eyes to every body and new belly design to the bears. I still have a few projects needed eyes and four started project that need to be crocheted in full but I'll get there.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment