Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Nendoroid: Yuki Miku Twinkle Snow ver 2017, Box Opening and Review (with video)

This little nendoroid has been prisoner of her box since I bought her at the Wonfes 2017 Winter so I think it's about time I take her out of her box. I wanted to take her out of her box straight after the wonfes but things came up and I have to admit I was a bit scared of not knowing how to deal with her. Anyway, today is the day.
She is a lot heavier than expected. She comes with so many things. Little instruments and extra body part, a table, a stay for her and one for her pet rabbit. She is really one cool little doll. Though I'm not sure if she is consider a figure or a doll. I guess I see her as a doll since she is articulated. She can also change face which I think is awesome and adorable.
She is my first nendoroid but I doubt she will be the last.

Here is the video

 And here are some pictures

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment