Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Doll Box Opening and Review: Lipu Sheep (ひつじ年のこひつじさん)

En français
Today with me I have the lil'fairy Lipu Sheep. this version of Lipu is from 2014 and was released for the 2015 new year event. Every year, Azone has some special limited Happy New Year dolls that you can get by going early in the morning to the Azone Store on new year's day.
I didn't go to get this little Lipu back then but luckily for me she is rather easy to find as a second hand doll online.
At first I didn't want to get her because I thought that I could always buy the sheep outfit and put it on my own Lipu. Since, as I am trying to get all the Lil'fairy ever created (only 3 missing and Harmia and Illumi), I had to get this one too. It's actually pretty fun to have several dolls in animal outfit. I might try to get the third sheep outfit later. I'm pretty sure Vel would love to wear it.

 Here is the video


And here are some pictures.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment