Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday Snippet: Demon World 105

Welcome to a new part of Demon World unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

She had told him before what would happen, she had told him that at the moment when he would be the happiest and the more certain of their safety everything would go down to hell. She had really seen it but he wouldn’t believe, now he knew that she had been right all along and this power of her, her vision of the future was the reason why she was here in the first place. And now his father, the man who had taken him away after the church had killed his parents the man he had been fighting against all along while pretending to obey was the one who would put him down. He couldn’t take that, he wanted to revenge. His heart was filled with hatred and anger.
“I had you followed, since I killed your parents, even though you have behaved like the most fervent of God’s servants, I had never trusted you, not a single minute. You behaved like a dog but you lacked the most important quality a dog possessed, loyalty. You were too slow to condemn and too fast to save. You were looking at the torture as if you were enjoying it while bringing medicine in secret to heal the infidel. You were the first one to pray but the last one to tell the content of your prayer. I considered you my son in this measure, I would also betray anyone to get what I want, but one thing I would not tolerate is the betrayal from other. It seems that his one is special to you, I’ll make sure it stay this way”, the priest said.
Brownie threw herself at his feet, it was pitiful, Sahel had never seen her like that, it was revolting, he wanted to kill that man, to kill the master all over again.
“Please take him away from me, please take him away from me”, she said rolling her eyes like a demented.
“Don’t you recognize your savior”, the priest said half laughing.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment