Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday Snippet: Demon World 104

Welcome to a new part of Demon World unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

“I love you, I truly love you and I really wished I could go with you but you need to leave, now, before it’s too late”, Brownie answered.
Her voice was desperate, as if she knew that she was already fighting against something that was bound to happen.
“It’s safe for now”, Sahel’s other self answered .
“We can never be safe”, Brownie said holding his hand tighter.
The door flew open.
“I’m begging you, I didn’t do anything, please please”, she said clinging at Sahel’s robe as he was standing up again.
“She is still in denial”, he said turning around, “I don’t think another session would be necessary, nothing can save her.”
“Our sessions are always necessary and I wondered what we will get out of you”, the priest said, he looked like the master, there was less wrinkles on his face, he didn’t have horns on the top of his head but Sahel could smell the death of hundreds of people on him as he entered the room followed by three others. Two of them grabbed Sahel’s other self while the third one grabbed Brownie. Sahel felt like fighting back but his other self didn’t move, he was looking cold and composed. Sahel never thought that someone could play the comedy this well.
“What is the matter, father?” he asked smiling. He was scared.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment