Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 19, 2016

Vlog #58 Scary shopping, Lunatic White Rabbit and Adsildia (with video)

I'm having the craziest sleep pattern ever recently. This used to mean I was polyphasic sleeping (way to reduce my sleep amount) or that I was mostly not sleeping like 2 to 4 hours a night at best. This time it's quite the opposite, like really I'm sleeping about 12 hours a day, sometimes more. Since Ikki got this new opaque eye mask that actually don't touch my eyes and that I have this new pillow which made my back pain disappear, it's like I'm catching back on years of sleep and that really takes a lot of time out of my productive life. 
Anyway, after a nap (yes, because sleeping all night isn't enough) I decided to go get some yarn at the yakuen store. Thing is I only found half of it and I scared the hell out of myself by forgetting my purse in my bicycle's basket. Scary, scary, though nothing bad happened lol. 
I wanted to open Lunatic White Rabbit and Adsildia yesterday but I'm not a fan of filming with Ikki sitting next to me, because that's super awkward and sometimes he talks and doesn't want to be on the video so I did it while he was still asleep this morning. So here you go! 


Here are some quick pics.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment