Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Teaching myself piano: Day 12 (with video)

So I had to reorganise my schedule because with the writing the piano didn't fit in any more and I managed to practice today, yeah!!
I'm actually quite happy with the progress I'm making with Hana's eyes. I know that I'm playing like super slowly but it can only get better from there. I managed to get to the end of page two and a little bit of page 3 so hopefully tomorrow I can start page three full on and play a bit faster.
There are a lot of tricky parts especially with the faster notes and the two hand playing partially in parallel and then different for three notes and then parallel again but I'll definitely get used to it.
At the end of the practice I just lashed out on Fur Elise.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment