Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wednesday Snippet: Demon World 91

Welcome to a new part Demon World unedited. We start right where we left of last time.
Azazel wondered how he could fly like that using his wings or maybe that was one of the advantages of being impalpable. He took a deep breath and flew up carrying Sahel, then toward the barrier, as he reached the barrier a ball of green electric light hit him in the chest. He dropped off Sahel who felt loudly, right through the barrier on the garden’s ground. He on his head, charged with static electricity.
“Damn it, damn it, holy damnation, I freaking hate this damn place and their hell of a protective barrier, I’m here to help for demon sack! Let me the hell in!”
Saying that he stood up and walked with decided steps straight through the barrier, he turned around to look at it, proudly.
“Not gonna let a Magical barrier annoy me, am I?” he said grabbing Sahel again.
The dark shadow was laughing so hard that he was holding his belly and folded in two in the air. Gideon arrived running toward them wand in hand, menacingly.
“What?” Azazel said looking at him, “What do you think you can even do to me with that?”
“Don’t try me?” Gideon answered. He didn’t seem to be in the mood for laughing. “I didn’t know it was you, I thought we were under attack again.”
“Again?”, Azazel asked rising his eyebrows.
Gideon turned around without answering and followed by the dark shadow.
“And of course, I’m the one carrying Sahel in cause of course nobody is here to help”, Azazel answered.
He followed them to the basement. It was freezing cold in there, it seemed that it was the only part of the house without heating and it wasn’t receiving sunlight either. “I must be in the vampire quarter”, Azazel though. It was pretty dark in there, and smelling like decomposing flesh. Someone seemed to have tried to hide the smell but had failed at it, at least for his over developed demonic sense of smell.
“What happened?” the vampire from this morning said as he entered the room.
At least someone was finally interested, he walked toward him and dropped Sahel in his arm.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment