Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Dolly Vlog Hop Prompt #9: What is your favorite year in Pullip history and why?

This is Video number 9 of the Dolly Vlog Hop. This week, the question is a combination of a question from Priscilla du Jardin

What is your favorite year in Pullip history and why?

In this video, I go through all of pullip's history before picking up a year as my favorite.


Never miss a Dolly Vlog Hop video, check our playlist

Check out the other Vlog Hop participants.
Carms86 
 
 
For more information on the Vlog Hop and how to participate, check out the rules or ask me because I'm the one organizing.
If you want to participate by making videos, I'll give you the rules and the weekly question as well as an updated list of participants.
If you want the Dolly Vlog Hop to answer your question, just leave it in the comments and I'll add it to the list.
Don't forget to like my facebook page: Doll and Amigurumi for more doll stuff.



 http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment