Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Azone Doll Box Opening and Review: Little Maid Chisa limited ver. (with video)

Some times ago, I totally missed the pre-order for this little one and I had no idea when she was going to be released. So when I saw that she was the last one available at the Azone store, I totally jumped to grab her.
She is a new release of the Little Maid Chisa. The first one came out around March last year so they are sort of wearing winter clothes. They both have the same outfit and only her hair is different, it's longer and blond instead of a slightly red hair. I really like how they look together even though at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to have two dolls that looked so similar. I think my little princess Nina really need a second maid, she is so spoiled.
I think she is a great add to my collection and this way I'll definitely get all the Otogi no Kuni excute.


Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos. 

Check out picture of little wolf Koron at the end of the Otogi no Kuni album on facebook. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment