Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Azone Doll Box Opening and Review: Little Wolf Koron White ver

I went to the azone store in Akihabara on the 17th to get this little one. I was waiting for her to come out since the last doll show and I thought she was coming out in August so I was really anxious about getting her. She came out as a really special release as you have to actually go to the physical stores on specific days to get her. The first store she appeared in is the Azone Store in Akihabara so I was there on time to queue for her.
It was actually easy to get her.
She is the white pastel version of Koron Little Wolf, who was another limited doll from the Otogi no Kuni series. She is a collaboration with Sleep who had an expo at the azone store at the moment of the release, a lot of pretty dresses and ooak Azone dolls.
I like that this doll has pastel colors. I think she is great with the theme of this summer. She looks really good with her friends, the other Little Koron Wolf in green and brown and the Little Red Hood Koron.
I'm very happy to have her to continue to complete my Otogi no Kuni Excute series.


Check out picture of little wolf Koron at the end of the Otogi no Kuni album on facebook.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment