Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Sample doll opening and review (my little monsters dal part 3): Dal Angry (with video)

This is the second part of my opening my little monster dals sample dolls with Dal Tezca, Dal Hangry and Dal Angry. This time I'm opening Dal Angry (without the H), that's the one with the yellow hair and the monster jacket. 

Dal Hangry is a part of the second series of collaboration with H. Naoto. This series is composed of four dolls, Dal Angry, Pullip Isolde, Pullip Adsiltia and Teayang Arion, which I somehow had trouble to read in the video. As I don't have any of the H. Naoto except for the two Dals I opened today, I had to do a bit of research to get this right. Angry is part of a Japanese pop and rock duo called Hangry&Angry which was created in 2008 by the former Morning Musume members Hitomi Yoshizawa and Rika Ishikawa. It seems that they haven't released any songs since 2011. 
The other dolls in the series are presenting different lines of clothing by H. Naoto. H. Naoto also created the Hangry&Angry plush which are little cats.



Dal Angry comes with a Hangry cat plush. She has a total Gothic Lolita style with a black and white lolita outfit, a hat and a jacket with a hood. I really like her blue-purple hair.

Her quote is: I love to eat! I love trick to people! I like HANGRY in my own way. Because I’m ANGRY!!!
which sort of fit right with Dal Tezca and Lipoca as well.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment