Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Finished crochet amigurumi projects (with video)

First I want to apologies because the video this time is a little bit blurry, it's already night time so camera had problem to focus with the neon light. I hope you won't mind too much. It's a fairly long video so I didn't want to go through it all again.
In a previous video I talked about all my unfinished Crochet Amigurumi project. You can find this video here:

This time I want to present you all the finished dolls and animals. I have 3 new carebears, that's two more than I introduced on the previous video because I had enough yarn to make two more, 2 bees: Willy and Maya, who now have their wings, hair, antennas and faces. And a huge group of 19 dolls from strawberry shortcake: Huckleberry Pie, Blueberry Muffin, Apple Dumplin', Raspberry Torte, Plum Puddin', Lemon Meringue, Apricot, Lime Chiffon, Cherry Cuddler, Cherry Jam, Almond Tea (Tea Blossom), Annie Oatmeal, Banana Twirl, Seaberry Delight, Coco Calypso, Peppermint Fizz, Rainbow Sherbert, Tangerina Torta and Watermelon Kiss. 

That's a lot of dolls and I'm really happy to be done with this project. I had them all done with only missing eyes and I procrastinated a little bit on putting on the eyes because it's always the most difficult part for me but in the end I finally made it.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment