Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Steampunk dolls video series part 11 (Dodo in Steampunk World)

Today it was sunny again, apparently it should start raining on Monday, damn the rainy season, so I went back out to take pictures of the Steampunk Dodo. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of battery before I could get all the pictures of Taeyang Dodo I wanted and I couldn't take couple pictures with Alice either so I'll have to go back and get some more tomorrow, because it won't be raining yet. 

The dodo is a really special doll, because out of all the Alice in Wonderland characters made by Groove, he is the only dodo. They made multiple Alices and mad hatter and white rabbit but only one dodo. He also has the first multicolor wig I have seen on a Taeyang and a very fancy face up with bird like eyebrows. 
I really like his bird beak even if it has a creepy factor is you look at the history of that type of mask. 
All in all, it's a very spectacular doll and I'm very happy to have him. Hopefully, I will soon get the rest of the doll in this series.

Here is the video

And here are the pictures from the Alice in Steampunk World Album
 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment