Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pullip doll: Wilhelmina box opening (with video)

Abracadabra!! I will make you mine with this magic Spell!!

Wilhelmina was the first doll on my doll wish list. It took me some time to find her but finally she arrived yesterday.
She is part of the mansion of immortal series with three other dolls. Wilhelmina is the witch (la sorcière), Taeyang Valco is the werewolf, Isul Vermelho is the vampire and Dal Lyla is the ghost.
I like the name Wilhelmina because it's the first name of Mina Harker in Dracula by Bram Stoker. She has been widely played in movie but I don't thing she ever came out as a witch.

Here are some photos post box opening.
Here is the video


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment