Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

Pullip Doll: Isul Romantic King (with Video)

I opened a second hand Isul Romantic King box. The doll was completely undressed so I had to dress him up to really see if there was any problem with his outfit. It turned out that he was unfortunately missing his shoes. Other than that he is perfect.

Isul Romantic King is the King from the Romantic Alice series. This series is composed of six dolls plus a recent one. The original six are Pullip Romantic Alice Blue, Pullip Romantic Alice Pink, Taeyang Romantic Mad Hatter, Dal Romantic Rabbit, Isul Romantic King and Byul Romantic Queen. They recently released a Pullip Romantic Alice Monochrome version (Black and White).
The main feature of this doll series is that their outfits are generally made of a main color and then covered with many kind of laces. My Isul King even have a jacket only made of lace.

So far from this collection, I only had the romantic Alice Pink ver. She was recently rereleased and that was really good for me because she had been on my wish list for a while and very hard to find for a decent price.
Isul Romantic King is also one of the hardest doll to find in this series so now that I have him it will be a lot easier to complete it. 

Here is the video
 
And here are some pictures taken after the box opening.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment