Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, May 2, 2016

Pullip doll: Rozen Maiden Kanaria

Yes, yes, last week I told you about the lucky bag well, here is the pullip that was in, the Rozen Maiden Kanaria. That really helps me with getting all my Rozen Maiden. I only have three missing now and one from the previous series that I want because they didn't remake her. 
Kanaria has really crazy hair, all green and sort of glued in style so that she has one spike on top of her head. I like it a lot. Normally I would have removed the spray they used to style her hair like I did for Arashi but not this time, it's too cute.  
She also has a nice yellow outfit. that's not a predominant colour in my doll collection so that makes her even more special.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment