Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lil'fairies (A-to-Z challenge 2016)


The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. For L I'm going to introduce a group of smaller dolls called the lil'fairies.

The lil'fairies are my smallest dolls. They are on scale 1/12 with a special Picconeemo D body giving them larger heads, hands and fit than regular picconeemo dolls. I don't have any picconeemo with a regular body, I find them a bit too small for my taste. 
I wanted to have all three lil'fairies of the second series and the special Vel and stop there but Azone recently came out with two new characters in steampunk outfit so I had to get them too. I also fell for the little new year special, she is a maid with curly hair which is pretty rare. She is actually my only azone doll with curly hair.


Lipu was my first lil'fairy and she is still my favourite.
I took some pictures of her after work.
The next to join her was the Vel limited from the doll show.
Some pictures with origami.
The next one to arrive was Erunoe. At this point I almost wanted to get only those three.
Erunoe with a little zebra and a new dress.
Then I decided to get the regular Vel to have the complete series.
This Vel is sort of beautiful, my two Vels totally looks like twins.
The four of them got new clothes for Christmas. It's easier when you have only a small amount of doll to get changes of clothes for all of them.
This is Riam. The first of the Steampunk Duet.
And this is Neilly. My boyfriend managed to pre-order her for me. She was a bit popular and hard to get.
The problem with those dolls is that they always look so good as a complete set.
And here is the New Year little Maid Lipu, with her broomstick.
Always doing the cleaning.
I made a diorama for my lil'fairies in a book. It's easier to make something for them as they are so small so it doesn't take that much space in my already doll crowded room.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! The outfits are incredible and love those eyes! Visiting from the #AtoZChallenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete