Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Excute (A-to-Z challenge 2016)


The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. For E I'm going to introduce a group of dolls instead of a single doll.

Today I wanted to talk about Pullip Eos because she is one wonderful limited doll but as I have been going on about pullips for 3 letters already I thought I might change a little bit so I'm going to introduce the Azone Excute.

Azone has several series of dolls going on at the same time because they have different sized ranging from 1/12 to 1/3. The Excute Family fall into the 1/6 category.  There are 16 excute characters in total with different seize.
Chiisa, Nina, Aoto, Yuta, Tsukiha, Sorane (seize XS, normal skin)
Koron, Lien, Chiika, Miu, Himeno, Sera (seize S, normal skin)
Raili (seize M, white skin) Raili is the only one with white skin, she is very pale.
Mia, Minami (seize M, normal skin)
Mio (seize M, normal skin, LL bust)

For each new series, Azone give different hair color, eye color and outfit to those character. At the moment, they are doing the 11th series, which is called Otogi no Kuni. For the moment there are nine dolls already out and five more announced. As they are announcing more all the time, we don't really know how many are left.
So far I managed to get all of them. I think they look really good together.
Some come as a pair released one after the other or together and some come alone. 
Little Wolf and Little red hood Koron
Little princess Nina and Little Maid Chisa
Little Blue Bird Tsukiha and Sorane
Swan Lake Raili
Little Briar Lien
Little Match Girl Chiika
At the moment, I'm waiting for both Sera of Green and Blue Gabble who should come out this month.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment