Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thursday Taster 85: Parallel Slip

Hello and welcome to a new Thursday Taster, the day when awesome writers all over the blogosphere come together to give you tasty bits of their last fiction. You can find the list here.

Tucker seemed to be done with his chitchat. I looked at the member of the conceal one by one, they were in a semi circle. Then I noticed that Klara and Debby were behind me. Sitting on chairs, with their wrists and ankles attached. I had a huge feeling of revolt burning in my chest, something as violent as when I had told my mum that I hated her. They had been my dad's girls and now, they were my pilots.
I smiled at them, there was no way I was going to let them in this situation. I turned around to face the conceal and yawned I wondered if Michelle had taken me here because she was so bored but I remembered the words of the Pithy. I was the one who had come here.
"Then I'll let you in charge," I said walking to Tucker.
Everybody shifted in their sits, that was a move they weren't expecting.
"I..." Alex entered the circle, "I have an important document to deliver to the captain," he said walking as fast as he could to me and handing me a paper.
"You are not allowed in this room lieutenant," a member of the conceal said.
"Go," I whispered.
I was happy to have him here in the middle of the hostility but that wasn't really the time and place to break the rules. I looked at the paper and fold it carefully before placing it in my pocket. That was one more reason to get my pilots back.
"Please continue captain, you wanted to relegate your captain responsibility to general Tucker," one of the conceal member said. He had patient blue eye but he didn't seem to be the kind of person that you would want to piss off.
"I was saying that I'll let him in charge of the current affair," I said. "I want him to find out who tried to poison and kill my pilots and to make sure it doesn't happen again."
"This is ridiculous," Tucker said fulminating, "this child is trying to turn this ship into... into..."
"Into a safe place for everyone," I said. "That's my last offer, we have an important mission to accomplish and we can't keep on wasting more time."
"This is all about your father, isn't it?" Tucker said.
"General," one of the member of the conceal said. He had the same sort of blue eyes as the other one and curiously, they all did.
"I need my pilots, we don't have anyone else who can drive on board, I want them back to work," I said, "I'd rather have them their then in jail the next time we meet a sun."
"But you managed the solar attack so well, captain," Tucker said with so much sarcasm in his voice that I wondered how he didn't strangle himself on it.
"Not thanks to you," I answered.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

2 comments: