Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, February 15, 2016

Pullip doll: Rozen Maiden Kirakishou

En français
Kirakishou is, or at least used to be, the Rozen Maiden the most expensive and difficult to get in both Rozen Maiden series. The main reason is that she is limited in both series. The first one is still really hard to get but Groove decided to make a little bit more of the second one. I know that a lot of people like the first series better but personally I have always liked the second series better, the dolls look softer and I like the quality of the outfits a lot more. Anyway, the azone store managed to get a few of Kirakishou and I directly went to get her. I'm really happy with her, she is very classy with a white dress and the roses. I put her eye patch on her dress, I'm a bit scared of hurting her face up with the hard parts. She still looks really cool.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment